Below are some of the open-source projects that I’ve worked or have been working on. Please leave a comment for broken links or file a github issue. Feel free to use any of them!
- This App aggregates different Earthquake information from reliable sources. It consumes the USGS Earthquake API.
- This is an API that wraps the result payload from the Metro Manila Metropolitan Development Authority (MMDA) Traffic Update API.
iVolunteer Philippines Website [done] [site]
- A non-profit organization that promotes and champions volunteerism.
- Migrated from Ruby on Rails to PHP Laravel.
- An HR Back of the House web application.
MultiChain Sample [experimental] [site]
- An experiment for the MultiChain Blockchain Framework. Feel free to play around as there is no sensitive data.
- A crowd-sourcing site for commute routes.
- A PHP Library built for making SMS sending easier.
- A PHP Library built for the MMDA Traffic Update.
- A PHP Library built for the Microsoft’s Face API. This library doesn’t “recognize” a specific person’s face. It can only recognize if an image contains a face.
- A Laravel 4 Package for the Chikka SMS API. I am no longer supporting this package.
- A Semaphore API package for Laravel 4.2. I am no longer supporting this package.
LISP Practice Exercises
- Source Code: https://github.com/ridvanbaluyos/lisp
Erlang Practice Exercises
- Source Code: https://github.com/ridvanbaluyos/erlang